Welcome to HairyPlotterFTX, the most magical crypto meme website that combines the whimsy of Hogwarts with the wallet-weights of the FTX exchange!
The most memeable meme coin in existence. Pepe and the dogs have had their day.
it’s time for Hairy Plotter to take reign
In United States users lost $169,100,000 in funds due to Sam ULTIMATE PONZI.
!Be the awarness to those users!
No Taxes, No Bullshit.
No presale, guaranteeing an even playing field for all! 💸 Keep 100% of your gains with ZERO taxes! 🔥 With the LP contract renounced, security is a top priority. Dive into the next big thing in crypto - it's lit and legit! 🌟🛡️Buy NOW
Donate it to CZDonate
Why do billboards and Super Bowl ads when you can give your $FTX tokens to the grand Binance empire?
We hear CZ might even feature your donation in his next tweet
Disclaimer: He probably won't, but we can dream, right?.
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 $FTX
90% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 10% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “ftxrecovery.eth”